Sesto S. Giovanni (Milano)
ref. Project Control Coordinator
posted date: 30/05/2019
Job Role: Project Control Coordinator
Career Level: Mid-Senior level
- Ensure the performances and the activities of the Project Control Team dedicated to the Project including planning, cost control, risk and change management, reporting in compliance with expectations for HSSE Performance, Quality, Values, Ethics, Revenue and Margin;
- Support the Project Manager / Regional Manager in the analysis of project status and in the identification of corrective actions;
- Maintain a constant follow-up of Project Planning for design, material, construction and commissioning detecting trends that require schedule control action and keeps the Project Manager informed of any change, ensuring the control of costs in compliance with established budget.
- EPC consolidated skills in Project Control for Oil and Gas, including engineering, supply, construction, maintenance and business management practices;
- Expert in business management and reporting, from project-level planning and cost management to business-level management and reporting through to financial statement preparation and forward investment planning;
- English fluency is essential, French highly desirable;
- Availability to travel frequently and/or to relocate abroad.
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Legislative Decree 198/2006).
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.