Sesto S. Giovanni (Milano)
ref. Senior Process Engineer
posted date: 07/06/2019
Job Role: Senior Process Engineer
Career Level: Mid-Senior level
- Ensure that all Process engineering activities are executed timely, efficiently and cost-effectively in accordance with contract specification, quality standards and safety requirements
- Support and cooperate with other Process Engineers
- Provide technical and professional support to the Process team
- Preparation of Heat & Mass Balance with Process Tools (Hysys, etc.)
- Preparation of P&ID’s, PFD’s, UFD’s
- Participation in HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and Risk Assessment studies
- Verify (by signing) all deliverables issued by the discipline of his project
- High level of knowledge and understanding of the main oil and gas treatment processes
- Ensure the issuing of the deliverables and manage engineering subcontractor activities
- Process Engineering background, more than 5 years’ experience as Process Engineer on Industrial Plant, Oil & Gas preferred
- Open minded, determinate, open to discussion, problem solving mentality, rational approach to the job, technical background
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards as API, ASME, etc.
- Experienced in the use of design and assessment methods used within discipline
- Working knowledge with Hysis. HTRI preferred, PROII and or other simulators
- Team work
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Legislative Decree 198/2006).
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.