- Prepares the complete bid estimate of the Plant through either internal estimation or market inquiries, in coordination with other Company’s departments, as necessary
- Prepares the Overall Budget Estimates at the beginning of the Proposal stage, in cooperation with Techncial and Cost Coordinator (TCC)/Technical and Cost Estimators (TCE)
- Assures that the cost estimation activities for the proposal are properly executed and that the Total Price Sheet (TPS) covers all the applicable cost drivers and is timely completed for internal reviews and Risk Review & Pricing Meetings
- Ensures the overall cost estimation of the plant (TPS preparation)
- Supports the Proposal Manager in the preparation of the Cost Estimation Plan
- Completes the estimations of the parts of the plants that have not been estimated by the TCC/TCE
- Prepares the internal construction estimation.
- Verifies the estimations given by the other Company departments.
- Collaborates with Construction Department to technically and commercially evaluate construction offers.
- Collaborates with the Proposal Manager to define the risk & contingencies profile of the project.
- Collaborates with the Proposal Manager to define the accessorial costs such as insurance, bonds, taxes, financial burdens, etc
- Reviews the Bid Check List prepared by the Project Engineer to assure the completeness of the cost estimate
- Fills-in and manage the Total Price Sheet.
- Prepares the price lists (Client’s Price Breakdown), as per Instructions to Tenderers.
- Collaborates with Proposal Manager for cost adjustments after internal cost reviews and negotiations with Client.
- High School Diploma or Engineering Degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience in engineering and/or EPC or Construction companies as multidisciplinary or construction estimator preferably in Oil&Gas applications
- English fluency is essential, French is highly desirable
- Communication and presentation skills
- Teamwork & Leadership
- Coordination and Planning
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Legislative Decree 198/2006).
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.