Sesto S. Giovanni (Milano)
ref. Inspector Coordinator
posted date: 23/06/2020
Job Role: Inspector Coordinator
Career Level: Associate
- Grants that the test and inspection activities are executed timely, according to the Main Contract and in compliance with inspection level defined in the project set-up.
- Inspection and test management as per Arkad SpA quality management system operating procedure po-300-10.
- To coordinate inspections and review the performances of inspectors from external inspection agencies, by ensuring an effective monitoring and reporting of all the inspections performed and planned for the on-going projects
- To verify the budget assigned for each project;
- To select from external agencies the inspectors to be deployed on the different projects
- To participate to KoM with suppliers;
- Project inspection meeting (PIM) arrangement at vendor workshop or at Arkad-ABB office;
- Issue and update (weekly) master inspection schedule in PDC;
- Inspection notification management (check, file in PDC) involving vendor, customer, third parties, DGM, inspection agencies;
- Coordinate shop inspectors, inspection agencies and transmission to inspectors of technical documents to perform inspection;
- Expedite and check inspection reports (IR) and release notes;
- Inspection reports and release notes file in Arkad systems;
- Shop inspections at vendors with relating issuance inspection report and release note;
- Issuance of desk release notes;
- Check time sheets inspection agencies;
- Check certification dossier/manufacturer record book
- Manages the Non-Conformity (NC) and Punch List (PUL) including the update of NCR/PUL Register
- Checks and approves the Inspection Release Report (IRR), and notifies to EXP to proceed with Internal Release Notice (IRN) to Shipping dept.
- Issues the Inspection Release Report (IRR) in case of waiver to witness the test verifying Certification / Reports issued by the Vendor.
- Checks and approves the Vendors' Final Certification Book (Manufacture Record Book, MRB) and DGM/ARH Algerian Dossier including the necessary follow-up v/s vendors to minimize the completion time
- Previous experience in inspection agencies or EPC companies
- Ability to manage vendors and inspection agencies
- Mechanical, piping, valves and skids skills
- NDE LEVEL 2 FOR VT/MT/UT/RT/PT
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the specific or similar job in Oil &Gas or Mechanical industry
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken and eventual French knowledge
- Organization and coordination skills
- Versatility, willingness and results orientation
- Flexibility and pro-activity attitude
- Availability for national and world-wide business trips
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Legislative Decree 198/2006).We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.