Sesto S. Giovanni (Milan)
ref. Commissioning Engineer
posted date: 31/05/2021
Job Role: Commissioning Engineer
Career Level: Mid-Senior level
To manage the preparation of the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities, ensuring the coordination with the Engineering Department throughout the basic and detail design phase.
- Prepare the procedures for pre/commissioning, start-up and test run activities, verifying the compliance with applicable Client procedures and/or regulations.
- Analyse the contractual technical specifications related to pre/commissioning activity.
- Participate in the design review and constructability review to support operability and maintainability issues.
- Liaise with Project Control for Commissioning schedule definition.
- Prepare all the forms to certify the site tests.
- Ensure, from the commissioning perspective, preliminary planning and identification of the work execution sequence and its time scheduling, detailing the necessary milestones.
- Define the division of the plant into Systems (Functional Units).
- Guarantee the interface with other H.O Department as Quality Assurance, HSE, Procurement to coordinate the interactions with the commissioning during project design phase.
- Guarantee the interface with the Engineering Department to evaluate the basic and detailed design and to give the necessary prescriptions to make easier the site pre/commissioning activities.
- Define tools and equipment necessary for commissioning activities.
- Prepare a first level commissioning organization.
- Take care of the training of the Client personnel.
- Commissioning engineering
- System and sub-system definition criteria;
- Development of Quality control plan, inspection test plan and system procedure for pre-commissioning and commissioning;
- Development of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up schedule of a complex project;
- Completion management system
- Logic diagram, P&ID, single line diagram
- Subcontracting evaluation for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities
- Experience on site
- Fluent written and spoken English
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Legislative Decree 198/2006).
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.